Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sprinklers + Summer = Fun!

This is just a quick post to hold you over for a few days. I'm getting quite the collection of photos, so I'm going to try and spread it out a bit. As you can tell, we are (literally) soaking up every ounce of fun summer has to offer!

Sprinkler Fun!

Sprinkler Fun!

Sprinkler Fun!

And my fellow shutterbugs will appreciate this note. I played around a lot with aperture on thsee, and have come to the conclusion that I just can't get it with my current set up. Well, I have a mac-daddy point & shoot, but it's not cutting it. And I even though I have two old film SLRs, I think it's time to upgrade to a digital. Hint hint. Yes, you heard it here first... I'm working on my Christmas list already.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

LOVE it!!!! We need to get the boys together sometime : )