Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer Hair

So I finally broke down and let Cooper get a "real" hair cut. You know, the kind that actually involves clippers. This was almost more heartbreaking than that beloved first cut, but we all survived. Little guy seems to be enjoying his new do, and I've been enjoying playing with it after all. There's nothing a little dob of hair gel won't cure.

You might conclude he wasn't all too happy about getting his hair cut though...
Haircut #3

Thank goodness we found a hairdresser/mother-of-toddler/sucker toting person to cute his hair.
Haircut #3

Look at all that hair that hit the floor. Don't think I didn't want to grab it all up and save it for his baby book. Unfortunately, they don't make a section for the 3rd haircut!
Haircut #3

Not even a flinch when those clippers came out. Thank you sucker. (Right about now my dear mother is sighing).
Haircut #3

Isn't he cute with his super-cool new do? I loved it. I did comment that he looked a little 'bald' in the back, but his hairdresser explained she used the longest setting on her clippers.
Haircut #3

Apparently I wasn't the only one feeling the new do.
CoolCat1

No comments: