I have a son. There's nothing much more I can say. A few days of pretty weather, and he has been in little boy heaven! There is so much to do and so little time. We've made big piles of leaves, tasted mud (oops), played with rocks and gone for long strolls. We've enjoyed this little tease of spring while it lasted.
This photo reminds me of one of my favorite "wagon" pics. Except now the difference is they're running together.

"Put more leaves right there, and I'll jump in them!"

"What exactly is it that you're accusing me of here?"

Just Cooper being his usually silly self. This was moments after he tasted mud. Maybe a little tad hyper here.

Favorite word = C'mon!

Folks, do NOT try this at home!

Where's Cooper?

There's the million dollar smile!! Cooper with his Papa.





1 comment:
Precious!!!!!
We missed you at dinner the other night.
Hope you had fun!
Post a Comment