Cooper is 18 months and really starting to communicate well. He certainly has "no" down, and will promptly tell you:
-NO he doesn't want to go to bed
-NO he doesn't want his diaper changed
-NO he doesn't want to get dressed
-NO he won't eat that
Occasionally, we get a YES he wants a million dollars (thank Gary for that one).
He has a lot of other words too. Sometimes words that only a mother could know, but they're his words nonetheless. For example, "pee" is his word for sleep. I don't know why I get such a kick out of that particular one!
At his 18 month check up he had shot up a tad in the height department. At 32 inches, he was in the 50th percentile range. Either he's catching up, or everyone else is slowing down. But we know he's certainly ahead in the brains (and perhaps cuteness) category. :0)
Here is a picture of our budding guitarist...

Or is he a drummer?

Hey - who's out there?!

AHA! Caught ya (they don't look alike at all right?) haha.

Tacos for dinner?

Tuckered out!





3 comments:
the pic of gary and cooper is SOOOOOOOO sweet!!
Sweet!! What a handsome little man. Hey, Coby hates diaper changes too...so I just keep telling him I am ready to have him go on the potty anytime LOL
Great Blog! I got an epic nap today so time to catch up on some fun reading! Cooper is a major cutie pie!!! I think he and Kai would have so much fun playing together!
Post a Comment