Monday, February 9, 2009

4th photo

Henry's mom tagged us for 4th photo. You have to post the 4th picture in your 4th folder. No exceptions! Then you tag 4 people and the person who tagged you. So here it is:

That's Cooper at the young age of 3 months!

On a personal note, this project was bigger than it sounds. I'm over-thinking here, but what if you have a 100 folders with a 100 folders inside of those folders? Does it still count if you have to add a step to open a folder? ACK - this is entirely too hard!!
I tag: Arminda, April, Rebecca (who needs an excuse to update her blog anyway), and Lala.

1 comment:

the mama said...

Oh girl this was fun! I love looking at pics from awhile ago! So hard to believe how small they were huh? Goes by too too fast...

Just a small aside, my word verification is "rauntsup"...my 4 year old mixed ranch with ketchup and calls it "ranchup"...anyway that reminded me haha...