Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year, New Hair

We're kicking off 2009 with Cooper's first haircut! I put it off for as long as I possibly could. We went to see Tisha at Headtrip. She's been cutting my hair off & on for over 10 years, so the tradition continues. He watched Gary get his cut and was intrigued. Over all, the event went really well. He started putting his hand up at the very end and we ended up with a slightly uneven haircut.

I'm sad to see the rattail go. I played with it all the time! And for all the comments about him needing a cut, I saved the hair and you can barely find it in the zippy bag. I was worried this haircut was going to forever change his appearance, but it didn't. He looks exactly the same, but with a bit more even hair.

Look at those pretty locks!
First Haircut!

First Haircut!

Posing with mommy. Look, our hair matches. Of course, mine has a little help - but it's pretty close in real life.
First Haircut!

Rattail? Where did it go?
First Haircut!

Just in case you forgot what it looked like...
P1050422

3 comments:

the mama said...

Awww he looks adorable!!

LaLa said...

So cute!! Yeah, Mama...you can barely tell : )
Great pic of the two of you!!

Their Momma said...

Lookin' good!