Mr. Independent just celebrated his 2nd Halloween. We had a blast visiting family and did visit a few houses. Cooper dressed up as a "future fisherman." He was sooo cute! I was worried he might get scared around all the kids in costume, but he acted like it was a normal day. Perhaps because our house is always zoo-like, it was a normal day for him! :)
Caney Fork or bust!! He had a little fake fishing pole complete with fish, but as you can see he didn't carry it for long.



Wait... is that Tigger you see? Yes, my boss gave us this costume before we purchased one. I couldn't pass up the fishing costume, but this was so cute we decided to wear it to his school party.
Think he was cranky at all???

1 comment:
Hey chica! I need your email address! I thought I had it but I guess not. I've made Emma Anne's blog private and want to add you to the list! =)
Thanks!
Post a Comment