Wow - I've really been stinking at the blog stuff here lately. I'm so excited about the return of fall TV that I haven't been spending much time on the computer. Cooper has been growing so fast I don't even know where to start. At 15 months, he's 22 pounds and 30 inches. A bit of a small-fry, but there's a lot of cuteness to pack into that little space! He's really starting to communicate more now. New sounds are coming out of his mouth all the time, and he's really good at signing please and more. Now if only someone (I guess that would be me) would take the time to teach him some new ones! He thinks he's one of the big boys, and can hold his own. He's feisty, fun and fabulous.
I got some adorable pictures at his cousin Chandler's birthday party. Chandler was begging Cooper for the croquet mallet. Cooper eventually sat on the mallet to make sure it was safe. This is the only photo I've had a chance to upload.

I had to share this because I just thought it was so cute. Look at that hair growing underneath his little hood!

And of course, he would only stand still long enough for me to get the back of his head!!
1 comment:
sooo this blog made me laugh! i can hear chandler trying to talk him into giving it to him. they are both so funny. i hope you guys are having a good weekend. see you monday! :) -Emily
Post a Comment