Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy busy busy!

Well, they call my child a toddler not so much because HE toddles, but because I constantly toddle after him! He is officially on the move. He walks, he climbs and he runs... and usually all with a giggle.

We had a really busy weekend with family, but Cooper had a blast and actually slept in for me a bit on Sunday. Which was really really nice since Gary was out of town on a "hunting" trip. I put "hunting" in quotes because there are rumors that less hunting and more "playing" happens. I mean, seriously, do they all need a 4-wheeler to hunt?

But I digress. My sis and the triplets who are now 7 came in for a visit, plus we attended cousin Conner's 6th birthday party! Here is our weekend in photos. Forgive the overload, but I'm making up for lost time.

There are cousins Conner (2nd from left) and Blake (far right). Raise your hand if you smell like a boy!
P1050403

Other cousins Alec (left) and Tyler (2nd from left).
P1050404

Yes it is a rat-tail, and NO I don't intend to cut it just yet!
P1050422

Just a swingin'...
P1050463

Aunt Tammy and cousin Chandler.
P1050435

Bombs away... the party place had this really cool ball pit that allowed the kids to get some air as they dove in. Blake made the most of it.
P1050402

But the BEST part was this cool zip line that cousin Conner was going across.
P1050441

The birthday boy got to go for a spin on this cool bike.
P1050445

Blake and Cooper sharing a whirl on the tire swing.
P1050477

I think I can... I think I can... (ignore the ugly bruise please).
P1050487

Sweet cousin love? Hardly! Cooper thinks it's fun to "wrestle," so here he has Tyler pinned. Cooper 1 - Tyler 0.
P1050517

No comments: