Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Forever friends

It's so fun to watch our little baby grow into a toddler. We visited with friends Memorial Day Weekend and there were two other babies there close to Cooper's age. They're already fast friends and I can only imagine how much fun they will have over the years. Here are a few pics from their adventures.

The three amigos gear up for some big fun. Left to right: Cooper, Henry and Emmalyn - BFFs.
P1030450

No Cooper, that's not right. You have to push THIS button!
P1030457

Look, gimme that toy... or else!
P1030459

If you don't give it to me right now, I'm going to take it by force. This may look like a hug... but it's not.
P1030462

Saved by distraction. Thank goodness for measuring cups. The baby band begins.
P1030470

If we coordinate this banging we can really be loud
P1030475

What? They went to bed and I get the house ALL TO MYSELF?!
P1030482

1 comment:

the mama said...

Oh my goodness these pics are so cute!! And shhhhh don't make our babies to be toddlers YET! :) I refuse to acknowledge that at least until AFTER their birthday! :)