Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday fun

A couple weeks ago we got to see a lot of friends at Savannah's birthday party. I never got around to posting pics, but they're so cute I thought I would share. Plus, I'm up at this ridiculous hour so why not be productive right? For once Cooper is sleeping better than me.

Coop with his pal Henry and dad. Aren't they cute?!
P1030282

Wearing his party hat. It's a little girly, but he was a sport.
P1030305

The birthday girl enjoying her presents.
P1030317

She got a cool new jeep that she liked to push around.
P1030321

Coop's girlfriend Emmalyn. They've known each other since, well, before birth.
P1030384

Henry making the moves on Em.
P1030353

That's okay, Coop has an older girl on the side.
P1030367

2 comments:

LaLa said...

What a cute little party goer he is : )

Their Momma said...

Those are some cute kiddos!!