Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Son!

It's hard to believe my sweet baby boy is already one. I don't know where the time went, but it has flown. Exactly one year ago today my life completely changed. I couldn't have imagined just how great it would be. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and son. Our house is full of love and laughter.

We thank everyone who could be here to celebrate Cooper's first year of fun. I could get all sappy and tell you how precious he is to me, but I think you all know that. Thank YOU all for your support and love over the last year.

And without further ado... HAPPY BIRTHDAY in pictures!

Yes, I AM the birthday boy and I say I will NOT wear that frilly hat!
Birthday Fun

My friend Brooke made this AMAZING birthday cake that matched his decor perfectly.
Birthday Fun

Um, mom - what is this and did you really mean for me to eat it???
Birthday Fun

Hahaha - okay, I'm liking this now!
Birthday Fun

Here daddy, have some cake!
Birthday Fun

Mmm... a long string of red gooey sweetness. Yum.
Birthday Fun

Lots of presents and only one pic with mommy (as usual).
Birthday Fun

This face clearly says it ALL! It's MY day and I will have it MY way!
Birthday Fun

Playing with the new puzzle.
Birthday Fun

Do you think my mouth is big enough? Can you see my tonsils?
Birthday Fun

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Happy Birthday!! What a handsome birthday boy you are : ) Looks like a fun day was had by all. That cake is awesome!!

Their Momma said...

We had a super fun time at your party Coop! You're cake was the coolest EVER!