At 9 months he is army crawling everywhere. He hasn't quite figured out how to get his knees going, but he does get up on them a lot. I think he's trying to get into a sitting position. He likes to be rocked, but once he gets really sleepy he prefers to be placed in his crib. Just don't leave the room! He would rather hold a finger while he drifts into dreamland. He just started waving, clapping, pointing and has all sorts of "words" - dada, baba, t (which he repeats over and over), and the occasional mama just so I don't feel so left out. He has figured out the fine art of dropping things so we can pick them up. And he has a small temper when he doesn't get his way.
He loves to eat, but has no teeth. I can see them under his gums. They just haven't popped in yet. Every time he's cranky we think maybe his teeth will pop through, but that has been the case for months! He still doesn't sleep all through the night, but we blame that on cold after cold after cold. It's hard to help them learn that skill when they don't feel well!
Hanging with cuz... they like to pet him like a puppy dog. Too cute!



Who said boxes aren't fun?

Loves to read books! That's Nana holding him reading a book about "Grandma."

Here are just a few of the Easter pics I did get. Hanging with cousins again.


And daddy doesn't like "baby legs," so you probably won't see these again.





1 comment:
I love babylegs, even on boys. :) Mason's legs are a bit chunky now and they look silly on him, but he still wears them. Love all the pictures! :)
Post a Comment