If there were a demerit system for bad bloggers, I would get one! We've been so busy, tired and such that I just haven't taken the time to update you. Cooper is growing so fast, so when I DO finally update you - you'll be amazed.
He has had back-t0-back ear infections, and I had a sinus infection. So we've been trying to rest as much as possible in our free time. We're asking for an Easter "do-over" since he and I were so sick we didn't even get to attend church! I might have gotten 3 pics of him in his little outfit.
So my apologies that we haven't updated you, but the good news is we're ON THE MEND! He went back to the pediatrician's office today for a re-check on his ears and got an A+!! Yeah. Come on summer so we can keep the colds at bay.
Stay tuned - updates will come!
never forget the healing
12 years ago





1 comment:
Awww :( Poor Cooper! (and mommy and daddy hehe) We had a couple of sickies here too for almost a week. Not fun. I will excuse your lack of blogging and let you off with a warning. :P haha Glad things are looking up at your house now and yeah, come on summer! :)
Post a Comment