Cooper continues to amaze me. He talks NON-stop now. I was telling my mom about how much he talks the other day. She laughed and told me a story about how when I was about his age, my grandmother drove me the two hours to her home. Apparently I never stopped talking either. Poetic justice?
Cooper says most of his words pretty clear, at least to Gary and I. He's had an obsession with the coins Gary keeps on his nightstand. So this week, Gary put some coins in a jar for him. He calls it his "honies" instead of money. Which I find ironic and hilarious. He also keeps his honies on his nightstand unless he's putting them in a tractor or trailer somewhere.
I'm getting excited about Christmas. I actually bought a holiday CD for myself, holiday smelly-good candles for Gary (yes, he loves them more than I), and a holiday Veggie Tales DVD for Cooper this week. Tis the season!
Here are a few pics from our recent Halloween festivities. We had fun trick-or-treating with our cousins Chandler and Conner. We also discovered Halloween candy makes good potty training treats. We'll see how this goes.
And just as I typed that, I thought of my sister who said Cooper was growing too fast. I forgot to add that he moved into his toddler bed this week. So far all has gone well, except he wants mommy to sleep with him now. He fell out on the second night. Gary woke me after hearing a thump, but all was quiet so he went back to sleep. I went in Cooper's room to find him curled on a blanket in the floor sleeping peacefully. Poor guy. He hasn't done it since, though.
Arghhh matey!

First treat of the day from Nana - it's a TRUCK!

Chandler, Conner and Cooper get ready for some serious trick-or-treating.

Gary hooked the kiddos up with a little hayride, which worked out great. The kids enjoyed it!

Checking out his cousin's candy pile.





No comments:
Post a Comment