Saturday, June 21, 2008

11 months of fun!

I'm behind on posting pics. Cooper is growing so fast it's hard to keep up these days. He says Mama, Dada, bye bye (complete with wave) and dog. He is a bit of a picky eater, but eats a lot when he does eat. Just when I think it's going to be a while before he walks, he surprises me and gets brave.

A new favorite food... BLUEBERRIES!
P1030953

They sure are messy!
P1030956

I'm a big boy. This is him saying "broom" while pushing the car.
P1030941

Fun fun. You can get a glimpse of our new floor here (and the baseboards that need cleaning).
P1030936

First time in the pool with Dada on Father's Day.
P1030901

He loved to play in the water fall! Kept putting his hand up there and feeling of the water as it came out.
P1030913

Splish splashing around.
P1030907

Dada cracks him up!
P1030859

Ball pit is a hit!
P1030811

Every man needs a comfy chair all of his own!
P1030802

No comments: