It's hard to believe how big the little guy is getting. Cooper is growing up so fast. He is infatuated with his toes and loves to suck on them. Has learned that bathtime is fun because he can splash, but gets mad when you try to make him get down to business. Loves to be held and cuddled... until he gets tired. When he's tired not much makes him happy. In general, Cooper is a very happy fellow. He is close to sitting on his own, and can scoot around the floor. Won't be long before he's crawling.
Cooper loves his daycare teachers (a.k.a. girlfriends), and they are fabulous with him. They think he will be the class clown. I can't imagine where he gets that from (daddy!). He also talks alot. My mom would tell you he gets that from me, but I have stiff competition (daddy!).
We saw Santa today and Cooper was great. I think he would have liked to stuff Santa's beard in his mouth, but he enjoyed the attention and I can't wait to see how the photos turn out.
Cooper loves his daycare teachers (a.k.a. girlfriends), and they are fabulous with him. They think he will be the class clown. I can't imagine where he gets that from (daddy!). He also talks alot. My mom would tell you he gets that from me, but I have stiff competition (daddy!).
We saw Santa today and Cooper was great. I think he would have liked to stuff Santa's beard in his mouth, but he enjoyed the attention and I can't wait to see how the photos turn out.





3 comments:
Hey...he is a cutie!!! I have added you to my blogroll so I can keep up!
Love this picture! He looks like he had fun with Santa. I can't believe how alert he is. He is growing up.
Santa looks like he had fun with Cooper too.
Nana thinks he is quite handsome.
Post a Comment